PLEASE DONATE /EVEN A BUCK!!!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My first blog!


So here I go with my very first Blog ever! Well I have always enjoyed writing and If there are two things in life that I am good @ it is skiing and biking.. Ha Ha. But seriously My first blog will be a description of a comment in my "about me". When I was in my twenties I lived in a small camper in the parking lot @ Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort in Colorado. I lived there for 3-4 seasons, the exact timeframe was blurred a bit buy irresponsibility and booze. This was approximately in the mid 90's and one of the best times of my life. I only worked 3 months during the summer and skied the rest of the year. Of course this was before global warming when the ski season in colorado began in early October and ended in in July.
My faithful dog Peote was arguably the coolest dog in the history of Summit County CO. My nickname was Scooter and along with the other members of the _:__ Jedis,who consisted of skiers and snowboarders, helped to pave the way for modern day ski/snowboard culture as we know it today. I realize this is a bold statement but if any of you or people you know were in Summit County during the mid to late 90's then the _:__ Jedis will come up.
I began this blog for the simple fact that I have always been a good storyteller, and believe me I have alot of stories to tell. My hope is that whoever reads my posts and is either amused, informed or mildly insulted will contribute to my cause.I.E. Donate even a dollar to my blog, I am 35 years old and I have no direction in life. My only direction is gravity that takes me downhill. My wife and son mean the world to me and I intend to show them that even a s#!t bag like me can make a little $ from writing my opinions about the two sports I love and Respect. Skiing and riding my bike up and down mountains!!! I can also hold my own snowboarding.

No comments: